Terms and conditions
Partner Tablet Offer
- The initial £10 fulfilment charge is non-refundable.
- The monthly rental charge of £10 will be deducted from my Commission (or taken by separate direct debit or debit/credit card payment).
- There is a minimum rental period of three months, after which I can return the Tablet, keyboard and case in good working condition (fair wear and tear excepted) and owe nothing.
- The Tablet, keyboard, case and any other accessories provided with the Tablet remain the property of Telecom Plus PLC until I have paid 30 monthly rental payments of £10.
- I am responsible for the safe keeping and care of the Tablet, keyboard and case, and I will be liable for any remaining monthly rental payments if I lose or damage them.
- I will be bound by the full terms and conditions of the Distributor Tablet Agreement as published on the Extranet.
Full terms and conditions for the Partner Tablet agreement can be found here here.
College of ExcellenceFull terms and conditions for the College of Excellence courses can be found in The Opportunity Brochure on pages 9 - 12.
The voucher associated with this booking can only be redeemed at Utility Warehouse Pizza Tuesday events and on the date and location stated on the voucher.
The voucher entitles the named person to a selected Pizza, Pasta or Salad main (Classic Pizzas: Margherita, American, La Reine, Four Seasons. Pasta: Piccante, Cannelloni. Salad: Nicoise Salad, Grand Chicken Caesar). Your drink is a choice of either a 330ml bottle of Peroni Nastro Azzurro, a 175ml glass of any wine or a soft drink.
Normal UK licensing laws apply. Alcohol options available to over 18's only. Please drink responsibly.
Your code will be checked against a live database and incorrect or previously used codes will not be accepted.
Please do not attempt to use this offer on takeaway sales or in conjunction with any other promotion as it will not be accepted.
This code has no cash value, can only be redeemed once, and is not transferable.
MAD (Massive Action Day)
Payment for your ticket(s) will be taken as soon as you confirm your order.
There is a £5 cancellation/amendment charge per ticket. This will be deducted from any refund due to you.